Friday, October 23, 2009

October

The month of October has not been the traditional dry and beautiful month here in Atlanta, it rained most of the first two weeks, but now we have enjoyed this past week of great sun!

Jarod's almost done with the outdoor kitchen, he just has to put the last finishing touches on it and I'll be posting pictures.

This weekend we are having some friends over Saturday to watch football, and next weekend we are going to Marcy and Cleo's for Halloween and also to celebrate Jarod's birthday a little early.

My mom came down last Friday and we had a really nice visit Friday and Saturday. Saturday night we went to our friends Erika's birthday dinner which was SO fun! And then Sunday we had a wedding which was beautiful.

The leaves haven't changed much, I think because it's been a different season mostly in October, we have had a lot of January type weather with low's in the 30's and rain and high's in the 50's so I am hoping they might change I just LOVE the fall!!

Hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for all the up coming holiday! I can't believe we are so close to the end of the year!

I will be posting pics VERY SOON! The last few months I have been VERY BUSY and just haven't had a chance to do it, but I will post pics of the outdoor kitchen and some other fun links!

Miss everyone!

Lindsey & Jarod

No comments:

Post a Comment